Intellectual Property services at LongRiver Entertainment Group include assistance in
the development and placement of projects from film scripts to art publishing.
While LongRiver produces documentary and short films, the company does not finance
or produce major motion pictures or network television pilots or specials. We do, however,
have industry contacts for placing scripts and ideas. Although LongRiver does not have in-house
legal counsel, we work with attorneys who provide our clients with appropriate legal services as
necessary to help protect their projects
Project Development Includes:
1. Movie Scripts for theatrical film release.
2. Scripts for Televsion shows, series and specials.
3. Manuscripts for Books, both children and adult.
4. Art for licensing or publishing.
5. Trademark development for federal and state registration.
6. Copyright and Writers Guild Registration for written materials.